- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tegenungan, one of the famous waterfall in Bali
- Explore the Ubud Monkey Forest
- See the rice terraces of Tegalalang
- Learn more about the famous Bali coffee
Head for south-eastern Bali and visit the hidden, 50ft Tegenungan Waterfall. Located only 16km away from Denpasar, this waterfall never fails to amaze every tourist with its stunning natural surroundings. Spend a couple minutes in the waterfall, swim and take pictures.
Travel next to to meet 600 long-tailed, friendly monkeys in the Ubud Monkey Forest. The heavily forested, hilly park contains 115 different species of trees. Not only is this place home to these exotic monkeys, it is also well known for its three sacred Balinese temples.
Time to say goodbye to your simian friends in Ubud and head for the magnificent terraced rice fields of Tegalalang. An enchanting rows of terraces that catch the attention of every viewers, this place is considered a haven for photographers.
About 5 minutes away from Tegalalang rice terrace is the agro-tourism enterprise named Bali Pulina Coffee, which produces a variety of coffees including the authentic civet coffee. Located amid a beautiful surrounding, you will get the chance to learn more about coffee production in Bali here. You have the option of tasting the plantation's coffee and also getting close to its civets.
- Private transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A cup of coffee luwak tasting per person
- Personal shopping and expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.