- Hot springs
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See one of the finest volcanic calderas in the world, the caldera of Mount Batur
- Relaxing in the natural hotwater spring in Mount Batur
- Visit the ancient holy temple of Tirta Empul
- Learn more about Balinese coffee in Bali Pulina Coffee & Spice Garden
Start the tour from the Tirta Empul Temple in Tampaksiring. This temple is famous for its ritual called melukat, which is believed to cleanse both your body and soul of all the evils and bad thoughts.
Travel to Kintamani from where you can enjoy the beauty of Mount Batur and it’s southern caldera ring. The volcanic caldera of Mount Batur is regarded as one of the finest calderas in the world. Continue your trip to the nearby Toya Bungkah, a place that is very popular among travelers because of its natural hot-water spring which receives its content from Mount Batur.
On the way back from Kintamani, visit the coffee plantation of Bali Pulina, where you have the option to taste the most expensive coffee in the world, Coffee Luwak. After exploring Bali Pulina, head for Tegalalang. See its magnificent rice terraces.
The last place you will be visiting today is the Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest, home to hundreds of friendly, long-tailed simians. Drive to your accommodation afterwards.
- Pick up and drop off from/to your hotel
- Private transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrances tickets to the sites
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- A cup of coffee luwak tasting per person
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationKnow Before You Book : Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Children 2 and younger are complimentary. Know Before You Go : Please bring your swimsuit and changing clothes.