- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ubud: Is known as the arts and crafts centre of the island. Tradition is particularly important here and temple festivals happen almost daily
- ARMA Museum: One of the most spectacular museum of Art in Ubud, founded by Mr Agung Rai, that exposes the collections of the local artists and the work of German artist Walter Spies
Bali, the magical island where traditional cultures wholeheartedly cultivate from generation to generation then spread out its beauty to the world. Join our 4-day tour and explore the traditional crafts of Batik techniques, and learn the captivating history during the visit of the ARMY Museum. Local palm reader will look deep into your future and spiritual water purifying with the local temple guardian will clean up your soul from the bad spirits. This tour is a unique combination of the history and traditional local essence of this stunning Indonesian island.
Day 1: Arrival Ubud
Day 2: Ubud
Day 3: Ubud
Day 4: Departure Ubud
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (day 2)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning car from the airport or hotel in South Bali to Ubud (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning car to South Bali (Day 4)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking local guides during Balinese batik class (day 1), ARMA Museum, Tegalalang rice terrace, Ubud city tour, Monkey forest (day 2), visit of the traditional Balinese village and local palm reader (day 3)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Balinese Batik class (Day 1), ARMA Museum, Tegalalang rice terrace, Ubud city tour, Monkey forest (Day 2), Visit of Balinese traditional village, Holy Temple of sacred 12 fountains, visit of local healer and fortune teller Pemangku (Day 3)
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Unforgettable Bali, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Unforgettable Bali, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Unforgettable Bali, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.