- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15620
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Watch artists perform Barong dance
- Travel to art villages and learn more about Balinese craftsmanship
- Visit one of the oldest temples in Bali
Your first stop of the day is a place known for its traditional dance performances. Watch Balinese artists perform Barong, a popular form of dance in the region. This dance represents a battle between good and evil. Head for arts and crafts villages next. See artists involved in jewelry making, wood carving and painting. Explore some traditional houses and learn more about the unique character of Balinese architecture.
Continue your journey to the Batuan Temple Village, an ancient village that came to existence in 944 Saka Year. The village also has a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the preserver and sustainer of life in Hinduism. Learn more about Balinese art and architecture at the temple from your guide.
You have the option of enjoying lunch at Umadawa Restaurant, which also has a gallery. While you are waiting for your food, your guide will show you their art collection that combines paintings and artworks from various artist and of different styles.
After lunch, drive for about 15 minutes to enjoy the view of beautiful Balinese rice terraces. Your tour comes to an end at Bali Pulina, a coffee plantation, where you have the option to try the exclusive Luwak coffee, widely considered to be the most expensive coffee in the world. Take a stroll in the plantation and wind down for the day. We will drive you back to your accommodation in Denpasar soon afterwards.
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Pickup & drop off service from & to your hotel
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at the time of booking The maximum group size is 12 people
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?