- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 50
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Raft on the Ayung River
- Enjoy a generous buffet lunch
- Bali Swing
- Ejoy the biggest Swing park and original Bali Swing
Raft on the mighty Ayung River, considered to be the lifeblood of Bali. Drift through Balinese rainforest while keeping a lookout for its wildlife and listening to birdsongs. If you love the adrenaline rush, then the 69 rapids of the Ayung will be more than enough to keep you entertained.
No need to be nervous about taking this challenge if you are about to raft for the first time in your life. You will receive a full health and safety brief before you get started, wear helmets and life jackets while rafting and will have expert rafting guides by your side during the whole trip.
Spend around 2 hours traversing an 11.4km long stretch of the river. Take shower after it is over and sit down for a hearty buffet lunch at a restaurant while enjoying majestic mountains and gloriously serene paddy fields. Bring your waterproof camera case to record some splashing moments. We will drop you off at your accommodation in Denpasar after the adventure is over.
- All activities
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Denpasar
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Rafting guide
- Alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking Infant meals not included The dress code is smart casual A minimum of 2 people per booking required Not wheelchair accessible