- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Alas Kedaton: Temple complex in the middle of the jungle filled with freely roaming monkeys
- Pacung: Known for its breathtaking rice terraces that lie in the cool mountain area
- Candi Kuning: Colorful fruit and vegetable market in the mountain area also filled exotic flowers and spices
- Kintamani: An area with exotic charm with a breathtaking Volcano Batur and crater lake below
Discover temples surrounded by the sea, lost in rainforests, on the shores of beautiful lakes and the slopes of volcanoes, and hidden in caves. Visit historic palaces and wander through bustling markets and travel through scenic coffee plantations. This is Bali in its purest form – where spirituality and nature combine to create Indonesia’s most distinctive island. Over four magical days you will criss-cross Bali, visiting all four corners of the island from the resorts of the south to Tanah Lot in the west and inland to Lovina in the north then Candidasa in the east and finally to the cultural capital, Ubud, before returning to the south. The friendly and generous Balinese people will ensure you enjoy an unforgettable experience in the spellbinding paradise that is their home.
Day 1: South Bali – Taman Ayun – Alas Kedaton – Tanah Lot – Candi Kuning – Ulun Danu Temple – Lovina (168 Km – 9 Hrs)
Day 2: Lovina – Dolphin Watching – Kintamani – Besakih Temple – Candidasa (108 Km – 8 Hrs)
Day 3: Candidasa – Goa Lawah – Kerta Gosha – Goa Gajah – Ubud (60 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 4: Ubud – Mas – Celuk – South Bali (45 Km – 4 Hrs)
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- Air-conditioned private transportation throughout the tour
- Operated with an English-speaking local guide throughout the tour
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Taman Ayun Temple, Alas Kedaton forest, Tanah Lot Temple, Pacung, Candi Kining market and Ulun Danu Temple (Day 1); Dolphin watching and Besakih Temple (Day 2); Goa Lawah Temple, Klungkung Palace and Goa Gajah Temple (Day 3); Mas and Celuk village tour (Day 4)
- Meet & Greet
- International nor International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pure Of Bali, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pure Of Bali, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pure Of Bali, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.