- Tanah Lot: Breath-taking sunset at the beach overlooking the iconic Tanah Lot Temple.
- Batubulan: Watch exciting local performances before heading to other villages to learn about their crafts, art and culture.
- Kintamani: An area with exotic charm, home to still active Volcano Batur and crater lake below.
- Jatiluwih: One of the most impressive beautiful rice terraces.
- Ubud: Known as the arts and crafts centre of the island, Ubud is a place where tradition is particularly important, and temple festivals happen almost daily.
Explore Bali with this fascinating 8-day trip starting in Kuta and taking you around the island to discover the picturesque, historic temples hidden in forests, on the slopes of volcanos or rising on the rocks by the sea. Lose yourself in the exotic fruit and spice gardens or tropical forests filled with roaming freely monkeys. Visit rural Balinese villages to witness exciting local performances and admire their art and crafts and colorful local markets.
Day 1: Arrival Denpasar Airport – Seminyak (8km – 01hr)
Day 2: Seminyak – Uluwatu Temple – Tanah Lot Temple – Ubud (97km – 7hrs)
Day 3: Ubud – Kintamani Batur Volcano And Art Village Tour (83km – 7hrs)
Day 4: Ubud – Besakih Temple – Penglipuran Village (89km – 7hrs)
Day 5: Ubud - Country Side Bedugul Bratan Lake Tour (120km – 7hrs)
Day 6: Ubud – Free At Leisure
Day 7: Ubud Departure (40km – 3hrs)
- Superior Hotel Category = Harris Seminyak Hotel or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Kanvaz Seminyak Resort or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Anumana Hotel or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Sthala Hotel or similar 5*
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 Breakfast
- 4 Lunches on days 2, 3, 4, 5
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the activities on days 2,3,4,5
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in the itinerary: Uluwatu and Tanah Lot Temples (Day 2); Villages tour, dance performance, arts and crafts, coffee processing and Tirta Empul Temple (Day 3); Village Tour, Besakih and Goa Lawah Temples (Day 4); Taman Ayun, Ulun Danu and Pura Luhur Batukaru Temples, local market and rice terraces (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet
- International or domestic flight tickets or Indonesia visa fees
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlight Of Bali, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 November 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlight Of Bali, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlight Of Bali, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?