- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 11+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Komodo dragons See prehistoric Komodo dragons in their natural habitat as we spend two nights in the Komodo archipelago in search of the infamous Komodo dragon.
- Kelimutu Volcano Climb Kelimutu Volcano for stunning views of three crater lakes, famed for its ever changing crater lakes that change colour through the day.
- Traditional villages Walk through traditional villages on the unspoilt island of Flores, staying in welcoming homestays along the way.
- Tropical beaches Relax on the golden sand beaches of Bali and Lombok. Try your hand at surfing or head out on a bike to explore wide expanses of white sandy beaches.
Experience the best of Indonesia as we showcase the islands of Flores, Komodo, Bali and Lombok on this family adventure of a lifetime. Travel through paddy fields and thick tropical jungle, stopping to walk through ancient tribal villages that have kept their traditions over thousands of years. Board a boat for three days on the waters off the Komodo archipelago to search for the infamous Komodo dragon, brought to a global audience by Sir David Attenborough. End with time to relax on the golden sand beaches of Lombok. Komodo dragons - See prehistoric Komodo dragons in their natural habitat Kelimutu Volcano - Climb Kelimutu Volcano for stunning views of three crater lakes, famed for its ever changing crater lakes that change colour through the day. Traditional villages - Walk through villages on the unspoilt island of Flores, staying in welcoming homestays along the way.
Day 1 : Trip starts in Bali.
Day 2 : Full day free for optional excursions - try a surf lesson or explore the island.
Day 3 : Fly to Flores. Drive to Moni a small settlement at the foot of Mt Kelimutu.
Day 4 : Hike to a sunrise viewing point of Mt Kelimutu. Scenic drive along jungle covered hills to Bajawa.
Day 5 : Tea in a tribal village, 4WD into the island interior, traditional welcoming ceremony, homestay.
Day 6 : Drive though majestic landscapes to Ruteng, market visit.
Day 7 : Take a stroll around the villages and picturesque Lingko rice fields. Continue to the fishing town of Labuan Bajo.
Day 8 : Embark on a three day cruise to Komodo and Rinca island in search of Komodo Dragons.
Day 9 : Boat cruise in the Komodo archipelago, beachcombing and snorkelling.
Day 10 : Boat cruise in the Komodo archipelago in search of Komodo dragons.
Day 11 : Fly to Lombok. Overnight in Tetebatu, a small village on the lower slopes of Rinjani volcano.
Day 12 : Walk through terraces and bamboo groves, home-cooked lunch, drive to Senggigi beach.
Day 13 : Morning bike ride along back country roads to Lingsar temple. Free afternoon on the beach.
Day 14 : Trip ends in Senggigi beach, Lombok
- 13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Puri Saron Seminyak (2 nights)
- Kelimutu Eco Lodge (1 night)
- Edelweis Hotel (1 night)
- Belaraghi Village Homestay (1 night)
- Santa Maria Berduka (1 night)
- Puri Sari Beach Hotel (2 nights)
- Overnight Boat: Ramadani Star - Komodo National Park (2 nights)
- Tetebatu Mountain Resort (1 night)
- Puri Saron Senggigi (2 nights)
- On Foot
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Any international flights to Denpasar and from Lombok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Dragons and Islands of Indonesia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Dragons and Islands of Indonesia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Dragons and Islands of Indonesia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Dragons and Islands of Indonesia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.