- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Gili Trawangan: Unwind in this unique remote island of Lambok admiring beautiful sunsets by the beach or spend this time more actively doing water sports or partying; you decide
- Gili Meno: Take an unforgettable bike ride on the most tranquil of the three islands and pay a visit to the Turtle Sanctuary
Picture three minuscule islands, fringed by white-sand beaches and coconut palms, sitting in a turquoise sea. These islets have exploded in popularity, and are booming like nowhere else in Indonesia. It’s not hard to understand the Gilis’ unique appeal, for a serenity endures (no motorbikes or dogs!) and a green consciousness is growing. Each island has its own special character. Trawangan is by far the most cosmopolitan: its bar and party scene vibrant, its accommodation and restaurants close to tropical chic. Gili Air has the strongest local character, the best beaches, and lovely views of Rinjani, Lombok’s volcano. Meno is simply tranquillity. But all have 1 thing in common; they are incredibly hard to leave. During this tour you will visit all 3 of the famous ‘Gili’s’ near Lombok.
Day 1: Denpasar – Gili Trawangan (3 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 2: Gili Trawangan – Gili Air – Gili Meno – Gili Trawangan
Day 3: Gili Trawangan
Day 4: Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai – South Bali (25 Km – 3.50 Hrs)
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch on Day 2
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout the tour
- Return speed boat transfer between Bali and Gili Trawangan
- Operated with an English-speaking local guide on Day 2
- ‘Cidomo’ ride between hotel and port on Gili Trawangan
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Stand-Up Paddle Board, Life Jacket on the boat, Snorkeling and fins, Bicycle, donations and entrance fee to the Turtle Sanctuary (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet
- International nor International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exotic Gili Islands, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Exotic Gili Islands, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exotic Gili Islands, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.