- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek to the summit of an active volcano for breakfast at sunrise
Experience Bali’s multidimensional identity on a ten-day adventure. Take to the jungle-clad hills and rice terraces on bitesize treks and bike rides. Discover hot springs and dine in secret caves. Kick back in plush beach clubs, mix cocktails in swanky bars and pull up a sunbed by an infinity pool. Explore ancient temples, be blessed by a Buddhist priest, and reboot your mind and body with some yoga - utter perfection.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar Primates & Dragons of Indonesia trip, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Welcome to tropical paradise
Day 2: Daybreak yoga sets you up for a scenic hike
Day 3: Whip up some Balinese dishes in an open-air kitchen
Day 4: Conquer Mount Batur volcano, then rejuvenate in hot springs
Day 5: Cycle through UNESCO rice terraces and receive a Balinese blessing
Day 6: Morning jungle trek in West Bali National Park; onto Jimbaran Beach
Day 7: A day on an island utopia and a cocktail masterclass
Day 8: Try out SUP on Legian Beach
Day 9: A fitting farewell - temple sunset and secret cave dinner
Day 10: Until next time, Bali
- All breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners,Sunrise 'champagne' breakfast atop Mount Batur volcano
- All transport (including a vintage Vespa ride) and listed activities
- Tour Leader throughout
- Cookery class in an open-air kitchen amidst rice paddies
- Be blessed by a Balinese priest at a lesser-visited sacred temple
- Gentle bike ride through Jatiluwih UNESCO rice terraces
- Cocktail masterclass with one of Seminyak's top mixologists
- Take to the water on a SUP lesson and an island snorkelling trip
- Any international flights to/from Denpasar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Sunrises & Summits in Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Sunrises & Summits in Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Sunrises & Summits in Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Sunrises & Summits in Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.