- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Ubud: Known as the arts and crafts centre of the island, Ubud is a place where tradition is particularly important, and temple festivals happen almost daily.
- Pengelipuran: The traditional countryside impresses with a unique lifestyle, ways of socialising, and culture.
- Munduk: Visit this quiet mountain village surrounded by breathtaking panoramas and stunning old homes that are now guesthouses.
- Candidasa: In this charming little town, the main road is dotted with small hotels, guest bungalows, and restaurants serving a variety of culinary delicacies.
This 10-day adventure takes you around the beautiful island of Bali. Discover the natural beauty of this piece of heaven and the enchanting Balinese culture as you wander around the island in a vintage car, cycle through remote villages, snorkel in pristine waters, trek through the jungle, enjoy an exciting boat trip, and even see an active volcano. Experience the Balinese lifestyle up close through cultural performances, and savour the distinct flavours of the local cuisine. Join this special tour, and have a memorable escape in paradisiacal Bali!
Day 1: Arrival Denpasar – Petulu – Ubud (50km – 2 Hrs)
Day 2: Ubud And A Vintage Car Adventure (60km – 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Ubud – Balinese Farm – Penglipuran – Ubud (75km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Ubud – Bongkasa Village – Bedugul – Munduk (95km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Munduk – Pemuteran (70km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Pemuteran – Menjangan Island – Pemuteran (30km – 2 Hrs)
Day 7: Pemuteran – West Bali National Park – Kintamani – Candidasa (160km – 6 Hrs)
Day 8: Candidasa – White-water Rafting – Besakih – Sanur (90km – 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Sanur: Leisure Day
Day 10: Depart Sanur (15km – 30 Min)
- 9 nights’ accommodation
- 9 Breakfast ; 7 Lunches
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in the itinerary;Vintage car drive through scenic roads of Ubud, Petulu village tour, Tampak Siring water temple; Goa Garba Temple; Goa Gajah; Guliang Kawan village; Balinese Kecak dance performance; two-hour cycling adventure with guide; Puri Taman Sari; Lake Bratan botanical gardens and fresh market; Munduk light hike;short trek through the rainforest; traditional wooden boat ride; Menjangan Island; monsoon forest walk; trek through the mangrove forest; White water rafting.
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Operated with English, Spanish, French, Italian or German-speaking guide
- Cycling guide on day 4 (2 hrs)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours and activities
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Visa arrangement, if any
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Soft Adventure, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Soft Adventure, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Soft Adventure, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.