- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ubud: Is known as the arts and crafts centre of the island. Tradition is particularly important here and temple festivals happen almost daily
- Undisan: traditional Balinese village settled in the middle of the rice fields still pertaining the traditional way of life and farmer techniques
- Melukat: traditional Balinese ritual of purifying the body and soul, to refresh the spirit and clear away negative energies
Bali, the magical island where traditional cultures wholeheartedly cultivate from generation to generation then spread out its beauty to the world. Join our 4-day tour and explore charming essence of life in a traditional Balinese village, Local palm reader will look deep into your future and spiritual water purifying during the Melukay ceremony will clean up your soul from the bad energies. Meet with a talented mask maker, walk in the rice fields and learn to cook typical Balinese dishes during the cooking class with the local expert. This tour is a unique combination of the history and traditional local essence of this stunning Indonesian island.
Day 1: Arrival Ubud
Day 2: Ubud – Wayan Muka Mask Master - Undisan
Day 3: Undisan Eco Village
Day 4: Departure Undisan
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches (day 2 and 3)
- 1 Dinner (day 3)
- Arrival private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from the hotel/airport to Ubud (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle to Denpasar Airport (Day 4)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the healer visit and "Melukat" purification ceremony (day 1), mask-maker visit (day 2), local village visit, trek in the rice field and cooking class (day 3)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: traditional healer visit and "Melukat" purification ceremony (day 1), mask-maker visit (day 2), local village, trek in the rice field and the cooking class (day 3)
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Insider, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 152 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali Insider, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Insider, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.