- Sample the famous Balinese dish "Babi Guling"
- Explore centuriesold sacred temples
- Partake in a Balinese cooking class
- Witness a performance of Bali's famed Kecak Dance with sunset view in the background
For the deeply religious Balinese, every aspect of life is governed by ancient rituals, and shrines with offerings to the gods are seen everywhere throughout the island. To the Balinese, food is a gift from the gods and therefore must be prepared and served with love and reverence. It is not only for sustenance of the body but also for the mind and spirit.
This package takes you to sacred sites and iconic temples while sampling wonderful dishes including the most famous dish in Bali. Immerse yourself in Balinese culture and traditions while staying in the north of Bali. Bali Food & Temple Tour is an enriching experience of Balinese cuisine and the local culture.
Day 1: Arrival Bali - Transfer to Tanjung Benoa
Day 2: Tanjung Benoa - Ubud - Tanjung Benoa
Day 3: Tanjung Benoa - Tabanan Cooking Class - Tanjung Benoa
Day 4: Tanjung Benoa - Uluwatu Kecak Dance - Tanjung Benoa
Day 5: Tanjung Benoa - Departure Bali
- Accommodation based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Cold bottled drinking water and chill towel during transfers
- Tours & activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional & licensed guide
- All entrance fees, donations & parking fees as per itinerary
- Public liability insurance
- Applicable tax & service charge
- Visa fee/arrangements if applicable
- Domestic or international flights
- Alcoholic beverages during meals
- Personal expenses such as laundry, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities for driver, guide and porters
- Applicable surcharge during high season and peak season
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?