- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tanah Lot: Breathtaking sunset at the beach overlooking the iconic Tanah Lot Temple
- Batubulan: Watch exciting local performances before heading to other villages to learn about their crafts, art and culture
- Kintamani: An area with exotic charm, home to still active Volcano Batur and crater lake below
- Jatiluwih: One of the most impressive beautiful rice terraces
Discover temples surrounded by the sea, lost in rainforests, on the shores of beautiful lakes and the slopes of volcanoes, and hidden in caves. Join this twelve-day tour and explore the most sacred places of Bali, visit Uluwatu Temple and unhide the secrets of Danghyang Nirartha´s temples. Pick up some knowledge about prestige “Luwak” Coffee Processing and enjoy panoramic view of still active volcano in the Kintamani region. Take a boat ride to Gili Trawangan, make yourself relaxed on the beautiful virgin beaches and enjoy the calming atmosphere of this unique island. The friendly and generous Balinese people will ensure you enjoy an unforgettable experience in the spellbinding paradise that is their home. This trip offers the perfect balance of included and optional activities along with leisure time to enjoy Bali.
Day 1: Arrival Denpasar – Kuta (8 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 2: Kuta – Uluwatu Temple – Tanah Lot Temple – Ubud (97 Km-7 Hrs)
Day 3: Ubud – Kintamani – Ubud (83 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 4: Ubud – Besakih Temple – Penglipuran Village – Ubud (89 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 5: Ubud – Bedugul – Ubud (120 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Ubud
Day 7: Ubud – Padang Bai – Gili Trawangan (95 Km – 3.50 Hrs)
Day 8: Gili Trawangan
Day 9: Gili Trawangan
Day 10: Gili Trawangan
Day 11: Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai – Kuta (25 Km – 3.50 Hrs)
Day 12: Kuta – Departure (8 Km-1 Hr)
- 11 nights’ accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches on Day 2-5
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout the tour
- Operated with an English-speaking local guide on Day 1-5
- Speed Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan on Day 7 and back on Day 11
- ‘Cidomo’ ride to the hotel on Gili Trawangan on Day 7 and from the hotel to the Port on Day 11
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Temples tour (Day 2); Villages tour, dance performance, arts and crafts, coffee processing and Temple (Day 3); Village Tour and Temples (Day 4); Temples, local market and rice terraces tour (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet
- International nor International flights
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali & Gili Highlight, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali & Gili Highlight, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali & Gili Highlight, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.