- Enjoy an educated stroll through the city center of Copenhagn
- Stop for photos at Nyhavn with it's colorful houses
- Visit Christiansborg Palace, home to Danish Parliament
- Get of the beaten track and explore the area of Christianshavn
- Stop for a photo of the colorful houses of Nyhavn
- Continue your tour with a visit to Christiania (the tour ends just outside)
- See the major highlights of Copenhagen on this overview of the city
- Walk along Ströget, the main pedestrian street
- See the City Hall Square and Round Tower
- Understand the Danish culture and learn more about the art of hygge
- Explore Copenhagen’s public spaces and cultural projects
- Discover hygge sites in the city and figure out how to embrace hygge
- Explore historical cities.
- Experience the rich culture.
- Enjoy the national cuisine.
From US$ 1,040 8 days View Tour
- Experience the hippest neighbourhood in Copenhagen and marvel at the 55+ nationalities that live here together.
- Scope out some of the best shops, restaurants and bars the city has to offer with your local guide leading the way.
- Jump on the legendary ‘5C’ bus for a quick jaunt across town and admire the city’s enviable bicycle culture as we go.
- Wander around ancient streets in the Vesterbro neighborhood
- Explore the top beer bars and pubs in Copenhagen to sample craft brews
- Interact with the local
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results