- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Our tour starts at 06:00 am in the morning in Delhi where we will pick you up from your hotel. We then proceed towards Agra and Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal the white marble mausoleum built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal in Agra, is widely recognized as the jewel of the Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage. This site was declared a World Heritage Site in 1983.
Agra has come a long way from the day when stories of the Mughal wealth and splendour surrounding its fairy tails courts were famous across the seven seas. Today it is like any other urban city of northern India, yet it is different because it retains its medieval essence. Its serpentine bylanes, old houses, markets, teeming with people and goods, take you back into a different age. Walking along the streets of Agra, it is quite likely that you will come across small dim-lit workshop where artisans claim to be descendants of ancestors who worked in the Mughal courts.
Thousands of visitors from across the world come here every day to experience the marvels of the Mughal era and, in particular, the pristine beauty of the Taj Mahal and other ancient places, Itimad-Ud- Daulah, Sikandra, Red Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
This tour includes pick-up and drop-off in Delhi, a personal guide, driver and vehicle, all monument fees, lunch and drinks during lunch.
After arrival in Agra we will tour the various monuments and also see Agra city. Later during the afternoon we will start our drive towards Delhi again and drop you off at your hotel.
A perfect way to see Agra and Taj Mahal!
- Pickup from Hotel / Airport in the morning / Departure to Hotel / Airport in the Night
- English Speaking Guide Fee for all Sites and Tour
- Toyota AC Car – All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel
- All Sites Expenses and fee includes
- Lunch & Drinks in Multi Cuisine AC Restaurant
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer Served with Lunch
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.