- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Delhi Ride a rickshaw through the winding streets of Old Delhi
- Agra Watch the sun rise over the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Karauli Visit the imposing royal palace; Sleep like a Maharajah in heritage accommodation
- Ranthambore Search for the elusive tiger on two included game drives
Go beyond India's Golden Triangle through some of Rajasthan's famed sites as well as less discovered rural locations. In between Delhi, Agra and Jaipur discover the magnificent abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri and search for Bengal Tigers in Ranthambore. Agra & Jaipur - Marvel at examples of rich Mughal and Rajput architecture, including the Taj Mahal Karauli - Visit the imposing royal palace and sleep like a Maharajah in heritage accommodation Ranthambore National Park - Search for tigers, leopards and other wildlife on two included game drives
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; explore Old Delhi's narrow streets and the impressive Jama Masjid
Day 2 : Explore New Delhi's wide boulevards. Drive to Agra
Day 3 : Watch the sun rise over the magnificent Taj Mahal
Day 4 : Explore Fatehpur Sikri and drive to Karauli
Day 5 : Join the daily arti ceremony at Karauli's Royal Palace
Day 6 : Take a game drive in Ranthambore National Park
Day 7 : Search for tigers at dawn before driving to Jaipur
Day 8 : Visit Jaipur's Palace of the Wind's and Amber Fort
Day 9 : Trip ends in Jaipur
- 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- 8 nights comfortable hotel
- Bus, 4WD, Rickshaw
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Delhi Hotel Reception and from Jaipur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mughal Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 59 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 39 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 112 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mughal Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mughal Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.