Delhi & Golden Triangle Getaways and short breaks Tours 2019/2020
2 Getaways and short breaks Tours
- This Short Break Adventure runs three times a week, so pick the date that suits you and add it to other travels in India or enjoy it on a quick stopover..
- Experience the sights with up to 12 other travellers, however with an average of 2-5 travellers per departure you'll have all the benefits of being in a special small group..
- Local guides to show you the most important sites and then freedom to do as you wish the rest of the time..
SaveUS$ 18From US$ 353 3 days View Tour
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
|Jun 7||10+ seats left|
- The majesty and story of the Taj Mahal is a big part of India’s allure, and never disappoints.
- Explore the arches, gardens and the unforgettable Hall of Mirrors in the impressive Amber Fort with a local guide.
- Watching the sunrise on the holy Ganges River in Varanasi can be somewhat of a spiritual experience.
Chow down on some chivda (a crunchy cereal snack), lose yourself in the labyrinth of ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Explorer
- Accommodation Hotel & Sleeper Train
- Transport Train, Jeep, Bus, Private Vehicle, Rickshaw & Boat
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 179From US$ 745 US$ 596 11 days View Tour
|Jun 18||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results