- Stroll the well-preserved streets of Delft where Johannes Vermeer once walked
- Relax in the beautiful and famous Agnetapark
- Admire the traditionally painted "Delft Blue" earthenware
- Visit the new church, burial place to the Dutch Royal family
Walk into the paintings of legendary Dutch painter, Johannes Vermeer, on this lovely guided walking tour through the artist's hometown, and the place where the great majority of his masterpieces were set – the old town of Delft.
Find several highlights as you walk along the old streets, including the town hall, the ancient church, and the beautiful Agnetapark. Many of the sights of Delft are closely tied to the royal family; it was in the Prince's Court, for instance, that the founding father of the Netherlands, William of Orange, was murdered, and it is in the town's new church that his tomb as well as the graves of the Dutch royal family are displayed.
Delft is famous for one other thing, aside from its connection to Vermeer and William of Orange – its celebrated pottery tradition. Those who would like admire the traditional earthenware and the famous "Delft Blue" hues in which they come can visit some of the pottery places in town.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.