- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- age_requirement 18-35 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gain fascinating insights into Aboriginal culture at the Warradjan Cultural Centre
- Hike to see thousandsofyearsold ancient Aboriginal rock art at Nourlangie Rock
- Spot crocodiles in their natural habitat on a Yellow Waters Cruise at Kakadu
- Experience & learn about Aboriginal cultural heritage with spear throwing & bush medicine at Pudakul
The Australian outback has to be experienced to be believed. This is home to the world's oldest living culture, to skyscraper-sized boulders, scores of crocodiles & kangaroos, ancient rainforest, and the giant red monolith that is Uluru. You'll see it all from Darwin to Uluru in 8 incredible days, with time for sunset hikes, natural wonders, and lunar landscapes along the way.
Day 1: Arrive Darwin
Day 2: Darwin to Kakadu National Park
Day 3: Kakadu National Park
Day 4: Kakadu National Park to Darwin
Day 5: Darwin to Uluru
Day 6: Uluru
Day 7: Uluru via Kings Canyon
Day 8: Uluru
- 7 nights in multi-share: a lodge, a hostel and a Special Stay, wilderness Bush Bungalows in Kakadu National Park.
- We'll provide 7 breakfasts, plus two group dinners. The rest of your meals we'll leave up to you to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats. Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. Local Guides who show you a different side to Australia. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Darwin and from Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outback Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 February 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Outback Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.