- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Darwin City Tour – Darwin Museum, East Point
- Pudukal Indigenous Experience
- Fogg Dam Mamukala Wetlands
- Ubirr Rock Art Site
The Northern Territory is the only pocket of Australia with two World Heritage-listed national parks: Kakadu and Uluru-Kata Tjuta. You’re one of the few to experience both, on this life-changing Darwin to Uluru tour. Wherever you go, you’ll experience the rich Indigenous culture the state nurtures, whether in Alice Springs’ art galleries, at Mindil Beach Sunset Market in Darwin or cruising Katherine Gorge.
Day 1: Welcome to Darwin
Day 2: Darwin
Day 3: Darwin Kakadu
Day 4: Kakadu National Park
Day 5: Kakadu Katherine
Day 6: Katherine Tennant Creek
Day 7: Tennant Creek Alice Springs
Day 8: Alice Springs Sightseeing & Free Time
Day 9: Alice Springs Uluru
Day 10: Uluru Sunrise
Day 11: Farewell from Uluru
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver that are accredited with Kakadu & Uluru National Parks
- Local Specialists (Guides)
- Any international flights to Darwin and from Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Territory Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 197 today.
- Earn US$ 131+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Territory Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Territory Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Territory Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.