- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yellow Water Billabong Cruise
- Two Rock Art Sites – Ubirr & Nourlangie
- Two Aboriginal Cultural Experiences
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
Explore Northern Territory's striking landscapes and meet the descendants of Aboriginal people who have lived here for 65,000 years. Be immersed into the very heartland of Australia and experience its most sacred landscapes, bountiful National Parks and thundering waterfalls. Discover the Top End’s striking landscape then journey to the magical Red Centre, seeing iconic Uluru, the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta, and windswept Walpa Gorge
Day 1: Litchfield National Park Kakadu
Day 2: Kakadu
Day 3: Kakadu Katherine Gorge
Day 4: Katherine
Day 5: Katherine Darwin
Day 6: Darwin Alice Springs
Day 7: Alice Springs Kings Canyon
Day 8: Kings Canyon Uluru
Day 9: Uluru
Day 10: Farewell Uluru
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
- Most meals, including Local Dining Experiences. See Dining tab below.
- Travel by bespoke 4WD vehicle with reclining seats, WiFi and air-conditioning
- Airport transfers (see Flight Information below)
- Expert Driver Guide escorts
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- A maximum of 20 guests to share your journey
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Any international flights to Darwin and from Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Territory Dreaming tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 287 today.
- Earn US$ 191+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Territory Dreaming tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Territory Dreaming tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Territory Dreaming tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.