- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Yellow Water Billabong Cruise
- Two Rock Art Sites – Ubirr & Nourlangie
- Two Aboriginal Cultural Experiences
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Katherine Gorge Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Swim at Edith Falls
- Nitmiluk National Park
- Adelaide River
- West MacDonnell Ranges touring into Simpsons Gap
- Uluru guided touring Litchfield, Kakadu, Uluru Kata Tjuta, Nitmiluk National Parks
- Show more
Be immersed into the very heartland of Australia and experience its most sacred landscapes, bountiful National Parks and thundering waterfalls. Discover the Top End’s striking landscape then journey to the magical Red Centre, seeing iconic Uluru, the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta, and windswept Walpa Gorge.
Day 1: Darwin Litchfield National Park Darwin
Day 2: Kakadu
Day 3: Kakadu Katherine Gorge
Day 4: Katherine
Day 5: Katherine Darwin
Day 6: Darwin Alice Springs
Day 7: Alice Springs Kings Canyon
Day 8: Kings Canyon Uluru
Day 9: Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light Kata Tjuta
Day 10: Uluru Alice Springs
Day 11: Farewell from Alice Springs
- Mixture of boutique, unique and 5 star hotels
- Arrival airport transfer
- Specialist highly experienced Driver Guide with specialist accreditation Kakadu National Park, Uluru National Park and Watarrka National Park
- Local Specialists (Guides) & Be My Guest Experiences
- Dual listed UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park & Kakadu National Park
- Any international flights to Darwin and from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Territory Dreaming tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 248+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Territory Dreaming tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Territory Dreaming tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Territory Dreaming tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.