- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb aboard a Nitnit Dreaming Cultural Cruise through the inspiring natural wonder of the Nitmiluk Gorge – made up of 13 different chasms carved by the Katherine River – and acquire an understanding of Jawoyn customs
- The red domes of the Bungle Bungle Ranges in Purnululu National Park form one of the most iconic Australian landscapes in existence. You'll have two whole days to explore the gorges and valleys of the park, not to mention soak up a few fiery sunsets
- Enjoy plenty of time to discover the untamed natural beauty of El Questro Station. Paddle around in waterfalls, hike through gorges and access remote parts of this huge park on adventurous 4WD expeditions
- Test the 4WD as you take on the rugged terrain of the Mitchell Plateau. This extraordinary area is home to the huge, fourtiered Mitchell Falls – a stunning testament to the power and scale of nature
Experience the beautiful rugged Kimberley on this true Australian adventure from Darwin to Broome. Uncover some of the country’s most incredible, untouched territory on an all-terrain journey along the Gibb River Road. Learn the customs of the traditional land-owners while cruising through the gorges of Nitmiluk, sail across the vast waters of Lake Argyle, and squeeze through the narrow rock passages of the striped Bungle Bungles. Soak up the idyllic isolation of remote stations like El Questro and head out to discover secret palm-shaded waterholes. Make your way to the remote Mitchell Plateau and see its majestic four-tiered waterfall, discover the unbelievably picturesque oases of the Bell, Galvans, Adcock gorges, and find hidden caves and indigenous history at Tunnel Creek. Come face-to-face with vast horizons and immense wilderness with this unforgettable taste of Australia at its most untamed.
Nitmiluk Gorge & Katherine
Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungles)
El Questro Wilderness Park
Mount Elizabeth Station
- Camping with basic facilities (6nts), Safari Tent - shared facilities (3nts), Private Room - shared facilities (4nts), Private Room - ensuite (1nt)
- 12 Breakfast, 13 Lunch, 9 Dinner
- 4WD vehicle
- Nitnit Dreaming Cultural Cruise
- Edith Falls
- Durack Homestead Museum
- Echidna Chasm Walk
- Cathedral Gorge Walk (Bungle Bungle)
- Zebedee Springs
- Merten falls
- Mitchell Falls helicopter flight
- Adcock Gorge
- Bell Gorge
- Tunnel Creek exploration walk
- Windjana Gorge
- Any international flights to Darwin and from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 138+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 21 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Last modified (date)