- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CRUISE on Yellow Water Billabong and Katherine Gorge
- SCENIC DRIVE on the Marrakai Track, through Kakadu
- SEE sunset on the Kakadu floodplains
- VIEW native wildlife, Aboriginal rock art, rarrk painting, wonderful waterfalls
Venture to Australia's Top End, through the untamed wilderness and wetlands of Kakadu - an ancient landscape of billabongs, gorges and hidden canyons teeming with spectacular wildlife.
Day 1: Darwin Kakadu
Day 2: Kakadu
Day 3: Kakadu - Katherine (2 Nights)
Day 4: Katherine Gorge
Day 5: Katherine - Depart Darwin
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- 4 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 4 dinners (Including Connect With Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 135 today.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.