- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Admire ancient aboriginal art and learn the story of the rainbow serpent
- Cook together as a group before camping in swags under the stars
- Climb, swim or simply relax at roaring waterfalls and cascades
- Spot over 250 bird species, crocodiles, wallabies, buffaloes and obviously kangaroos!
Explore roaring waterfalls, marvel at the gorgeous landscape of Kakadu National Park, and be on the look out for crocodiles and other creatures on top of a private billabong cruise across the lively Mary River Wetlands.
Day 1: Darwin, Australia
Day 2: Darwin, Australia
Day 3: Darwin, Australia
- 2 nights in private campsites
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Transfers, bus
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Traditional bush camping equipment
- Drinking water
- Park entry fees (52.50 AUD per person)
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag (bring your own or hire for $30 AUD)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- 12.50 is the Twin Falls boat fee which is paid locally
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kakadu Adventure 3D/2N (Dry Season) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kakadu Adventure 3D/2N (Dry Season) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kakadu Adventure 3D/2N (Dry Season) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
What to bring
- What is a swag? An authentic Australian bed roll. Includes a foam mattress with a sheet inside a giant canvas bag, into which you put your sleeping bag.
- Tour is dependent on a certain level of guest participation (assisting with preparation of meals, cleaning, collecting firewood and sweeping out tents).
- Luggage limit of 10kg per person in a soft bag or backpack.
- Single travellers will be paired in a tent with someone of the same gender.
- Please advise Bamba in advance of any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Please note that this region can have very hot temperatures, making some activities a bit more physically demanding. As such, this tour may not be for everyone.
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Access to waterfalls during the tropical summer may not be possible at all locations.Waterfalls possible include Gunlom, Maguk (Barramundi Falls), Yurmikmik or Gubara Springs.
- Wangi Falls may not be accessible during the wet season. During this time we will provide an alternative or spend more time in locations visited.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols