- Getting familiar with the local culture and tradition
- Beautiful mountain views with flora and fauna
This tours covers local culture, tradition, mountain views and world heritage sites situated at an altitude of 2050M up to 3070M.
You will be accompanied by a licensed tourist guide throughout the trip and he will give you information about the places that you will be visiting.
You will have breakfast early in the morning and lunch will be provided in the afternoon. You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel or a preferred destination.
- All necessary paper work and permit in Mountain and National park entrance Permit fees.
- All expenses for guide including.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and tea/coffee) during the hike.
- Licensed English speaking mountain guides.
- Private Transport friendly local driver.
- Personal nature of expenses such as laundry, telephone call, battery recharge, shopping, laundry, beverages etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver.
- Your travel insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gears and expenses for the trek.
- Additional costs or delays caused by management out of control like landscape, bad weather condition, in case of itinerary modification with a view to safety concern, illness.
Please note important information for our valuable clients not allowed to carry any kind of satellite phone to Protected and Restricted Area in part of Sikkim and Darjeeling Himalaya.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.