- Booking Type Instant Booking
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4940 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Enjoy great views of Kanchenjunga (8534 m) & other peaks: Kabru, Ratong, Koktang, Pandim
- Trek through lush meadows and high mountain trails
- Take a joyride on the Toy Train of Darjeeling commissioned in 1881
If you are looking for adventure and beauty in equal proportions, then this is the right one for you. You get to trek to the lap of the mighty Kanchenjunga. For the best views of Kanchenjunga, an assault is made to Goecha La (4940 m) from the final stop at Samiti Lake.
Dzongri in West Sikkim also offers the trekker a most fascinating close-up view of Kanchenjunga and Mt. Pandim. To the west rises the long outline of the Kyangla ridge. Dzongri is a trekker’s paradise.
The Goecha La trek follows an incredibly picturesque route past lush vegetation and offers wonderful mountain views like none other.
Day 1: Day 01: Delhi – Bagdogra – Darjeeling (2045mts/6712ft)
Day 2: Local Sightseeing in Darjeeling
Day 3: Darjeeling – Yuksom Drive (123 kms )
Day 4: Yuksom – Tshoka (3000 mts / 9840 ft) 14 kms
Day 5: Tshoka- Dzongri (4030 mts / 13218 ft) 10 kms
Day 6: Rest day & Acclimatise at Dzongri
Day 7: Dzongri – Thangsing (3800 mts / 12464 ft) 08 km
Day 8: Thangsing – Lamune (4173 mts /13693 ft) 7 kms
Day 9: Lamune – Goecha La (4940 mts / 16200 ft) Thangsing 12km
Day 10: Thangsing – Tshoka (14 kms)
Day 11: Tshoka – Yuksom (14 kms / 5-6 hrs) Darjeeling (123 km)
Day 12: Darjeeling – Bagdogra
- Meals per itinerary
- Trekking Equipment
- Trekking permits, Sikkim Inner Line Permit and government taxes
- Personal expenses like telephone, alcohol, cold drinks
- Medical expenses
- Travel/health insurance
- Extra expenses due to unforeseen circumstances like landslides, strikes, accidents or natural calamities
- Things not mentioned in ''Product Includes'' section
- Save +US$ 40 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.