Darjeeling Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
5 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 7 Reviews
- The best mountain view trek in Darjeeling with stunning sunrise and sunset views.
- Trek through the diverse vegetation of the Himalayas.
- Well serviced route with food and lodging easily available throughout the trek.
Trek to Sandakphu starts from the picturesque village of Manebhanjang, a village near Darjeeling. Spanned ... Read More
- Operator Off Road Adventure
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Trekking
- Accommodation Lodge, Eco Lodge, Hut, Sleeping Hut & Home-stay
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Explore a local culture and visit a Buddhist monastery..
- Stunning views of the Himalayas - Kanchanjunga including Mount Everest (on a clear day)..
- Hike between India and Nepal..
- Great views of Everest, Kanchanjunga, Makalu and Lhotse during trek.
- The stretch from Sandakphu to Phalut is a perfect potboiler..
- Trek through Wildlife Sanctuary bordering Nepal and India.
- Mesmerizing view from Sandakphu of Mount Everest (8848 meters), Kanchenjunga (8586 meters).
- Momo making lesson with a local family in Timburey.
- Seeing some of the countless species that inhabit Singalila National Park.
Welcome to the ultimate trek in Darjeeling – the Darjeeling Singalila Ridge Trek! Just two ... Read More
- Discover diverse Himalayan cultures in Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal.
- Experience the atmosphere of the hill stations, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
- Explore Rumtek Monastery in Sikkim and ancient dzongs in Bhutan.
SavingUS$ 203From US$ 3,852 13 days View Tour
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
|Dec 16||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results