- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Shangaan Cultural Evening, Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness, Walk with Resident Guide
Experience the best of East Africa through Zanzibar, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and South Africa on a packed 22-day adventure. Soak in the African sun at the sandy beaches and turquoise waters of Zanzibar and Malawi. Then embark on unforgettable safari game drives in search for the Big 5 at astonishing National Parks of Africa, including Mikimu, South Luangwa, Matobo and Kruger!
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Zanzibar Island
Day 2: Zanzibar Island
Day 3: Zanzibar Island
Day 4: Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
Day 5: Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National park area
Day 6: Mikumi – Iringa
Day 7: Iringa - Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 8: Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 9: Chitimba Beach - Kande Beach
Day 10: Kande Beach
Day 11: Kande Beach – Chipata, Zambia
Day 12: Chipata - Lusaka
Day 13: Lusaka - Livingstone
Day 14: Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia
Day 15: Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia
Day 16: Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia
Day 17: Livingstone - Bulawayo
Day 18: Matobo National Park
Day 19: Bulawayo – Tshipise, South Africa
Day 20: Tshipise - Hazyview
Day 21: Hazyview – Kruger National Park
Day 22: Hazyview - Greater Kruger - Pretoria
- 18 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 3 nights tourist class hotel
- 21 Breakfasts, 14 Lunches, 14 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Dar Es Salaam and from Pretoria are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.