- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Begin your adventure by the sea in Dar es Salaam and game drive through Mikumi National Park
- Unwind on the pristine sandy beaches, explore historic Stone Town and opt for a sunset dhow cruise or visit to a spice plantation
- Visit Lilongwe and spend three days exploring the shore of Lake Malawi, stopping at various bays, beaches and communities
- Spot iconic African wildlife in South Luangwa National Park and take in the Zambian side of Victoria Falls at Livingstone
From Dar es Salaam, enjoy sun, sea and sand on the tropical island of Zanzibar and the beaches of Lake Malawi, travel through Livingstone in Zambia and camp out in the wilds of Botswana's legendary Chobe National Park, then discover the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Day: 1 Dar es Salaam
Day: 2-4 Zanzibar
Day: 5-6 Mikumi & Iringa
Day: 7-9 Lake Malawi
Day: 10-11 South Luangwa National Park
Day: 12-13 Livingstone
Day: 14 Chobe National Park
Day: 15 Victoria Falls
Day: 16 Victoria Falls
- 1st night Banda (beach hut) at Kipepeo Campsite (upgrade available), 11 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 12 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Dar es Salaam Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drive in Chobe National Park and South Luangwa National Park
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $900pp, paid in USD.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82 today.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar to Zimbabwe - 16 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar to Zimbabwe - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar to Zimbabwe - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.