- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built
- Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
Explore the best of Tanzania and Kenya on this 14-day adventure. Greet the colourful Maasai tribes and their unique culture before trekking the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro. Discover the vast plains and rich wildlife at Serengeti and witness the otherworldly beauty of Ngorongoro Crater. Make your way to the golden beaches and tranquil waters of the vibrant island of Zanzibar. Cruise through the alleys of ancient Stone Town to cap off your incredible adventure.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Zanzibar Island
Day 2: Zanzibar Island
Day 3: Zanzibar Island
Day 4: Zanzibar Island
Day 5: Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
Day 6: Dar es Salaam – Marangu
Day 7: Marangu - Arusha
Day 8: Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 10: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha, Meserani Snake Park
Day 11: Arusha – Moshi
Day 12: Trek to Mandara Huts (2740m)
Day 13: Trek to Horombo Huts (3690m)
Day 14: Trek to Kibo Huts (4695m)
Day 15: Trek to Uhuru Peak (5895m), descent to Horombo Huts (3690m)
Day 16: Trek to Marangu Gate - 1830m, transfer to Moshi
Day 17: Moshi – Nairobi, Kenya
- 6 nights Camping in 2-person dome tents, 6 nights Tourist Class Hotel, 4 nights Mountain Hut
- 16 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Dar Es Salaam and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 136 today.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 January 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.