- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 34 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- Chobe NP, Fish Eagle Boat Cruise*
- Chobe NP Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
Day 1: Stone Town, Zanzibar
Day 2-3: Kendwa Beach, Zanizibar
Day 4: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 5: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi
Day 6: Mikumi to Iringa
Day 7: Iringa to Chitimba Beach, Malawi
Day 8: Chitimba Beach
Day 9: Kande Beach
Day 10: Kande Beach
Day 11: Kande Beach to Chipata, Zambia
Day 12: Chipata to Lusaka
Day 13: Lusaka to Livingstone
Day 14-16: Livingstone
Day 17: Livingstone to Kasane, Botswana
Day 18: Chobe National Park to Elephant Sands
Day 19: Nata to Maun
Day 20: Okavango Delta
Day 21: Maun
Day 22: Maun, Botswana to Omaheke Region, Namibia
Day 23: Omaheke Region to Windhoek, Namibia
Day 24: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 25: Etosha National Park
Day 26: Etosha National Park - Spitzkoppe
Day 27: Spitzkoppe to Swakopmund
Day 28: Swakopmund
Day 29: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region
Day 30: Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region to Sesriem area
Day 31: Sesriem area to Fish River Canyon
Day 32: Fish River Canyon to Orange Gariep River, South Africa
Day 33: Orange Gariep River to Cederberg Region
Day 34: Cederberg Region to Cape Town
- 30 nights twin share accommodation, 1 night pre-erected en suite tented camp (Delta); 2 night bush camping at Spitzkoppe and Khomas Region (equipment supplied).
- 33 Breakfasts, 24 Lunches, 23 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Sleeping bag & mattress (Khomas Region (1 night), Spitzkoppe (1 night).
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 341 today.
- Earn US$ 227+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar to Cape Town Accommodated 34 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar to Cape Town Accommodated 34 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar to Cape Town Accommodated 34 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.