- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Selous Game reserve: a short flight away from Dar esSalaam, here you will enjoy one of the largest protected areas left on Earth.
- Zanzibar: relax on the white sandy beaches, swim in its turquoise waters, and stroll along this tropical palmtree paradise.
Fly between destinations during this six-day adventure to discover Dar es-Salaam, the Selous Game Reserve and Zanzibar. Experience the beautiful African scenery in wildlife safaris and finish off this unique experience with a sumptuous beach break in Zanzibar. You will enjoy the very best service and locations on offer.
Day 1: Arrival Dar Es Salaam
Day 2: Dar Es Salaam – Selous
Day 3: Selous (5-6 Hours In Game Drives)
Day 4: Selous Game Reserve – Zanzibar (210km – 2.5 Hr)
Day 5: Zanzibar
Day 6: Zanzibar – Departure Dar Es Salaam
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival and departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Julius Nyerere International airport (Day 1, 6)
- Shared safari vehicle and game drives as provided by the camp
- Transfers from/ to airstrip (Day 2, 6)
- Internal scheduled flights from/ to Selous, including taxes and airport fees (Day 2, 6)
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Selous Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Selous Reserve, a boat safari or a walking safari (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2, 6)
- Park fees and government taxes
- International flights
- Airport taxes on flights not included
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Laundry (unless specified otherwise)
- Dining room tips
- Telephone bills
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 163+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Selous And Zanzibar Safari, 5* Hotel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Selous And Zanzibar Safari, 5* Hotel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Selous And Zanzibar Safari, 5* Hotel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.