- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy an offthebeaten track safari experience in the Selous Game Reserve
- Explore the idyllic island of Zanzibar
From Selous you'll fly to the exotic spice island of Zanzibar where you can relax on the palm-fringed sandy beaches, enjoy activities such as diving and snorkel on the colourful coral reefs, kite-surfing, mountain biking or hiking or join excursions to discover the mangrove forests, spice plantations and local villages, or the fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town.
Day 1: Arrive Dar es Salaam, fly to Selous Game Reserve
Day 2: On safari in Selous Game Reserve
Day 3: On safari in Selous Game Reserve
Day 4: On safari in Selous Game Reserve
Day 5: Fly from Selous to Zanzibar
Day 6: Explore Zanzibar
Day 7: Explore Zanzibar
Day 8: Explore Zanzibar
Day 9: Enjoy your final full day in Zanzibar
Day 10: Transfer to airport for international flight home
- Airport transfers
- Scheduled light aircraft flights as per the itinerary
- 9 nights accommodation
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- National Park & Game Reserve fees
- Shared safari activities
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Optional activities
- Save US$ 88+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.