- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy an offthebeaten track safari experience in the Selous Game Reserve
- Spot an abundance of wildlife in the remote and wild Ruaha National Park
- Enjoy the laid back atmosphere of Mafia Island
You'll then fly to Mafia Island located approximately 48km off the Tanzanian coast. This tropical island in the Indian Ocean remains almost untouched by tourism, and whilst it may not be a suitable destination for travellers who like to stay in conventional luxury resorts, it is ideal for those who are looking for a remote, unique and adventurous travel experience.
Day 1: Arrive Dar es Salaam, fly to Selous Game Reserve
Day 2: On safari in Selous Game Reserve
Day 3: On safari in Selous Game Reserve
Day 4: Fly from Selous to Ruaha
Day 5: On safari in Ruaha National Park
Day 6: On safari in Ruaha National Park
Day 7: Fly from Ruaha to Mafia Island
Day 8: Enjoy a full day on Mafia Island
Day 9: Enjoy a full day on Mafia Island
Day 10: Enjoy a full day on Mafia Island
Day 11: Enjoy your final full day on Mafia Island
Day 12: Transfer to airport for international flight home
- Airport transfers
- Scheduled light aircraft flights as per the itinerary
- 11 nights accommodation
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- National Park & Game Reserve fees
- Shared safari activities
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Optional activities
- Earn US$ 201+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.