- Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking
- duration 26 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- The Great Rift Valley
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Stone Town, Zanzibar
Day 2: Stone Town to Kendwa Beach
Day 3: Kendwa Beach
Day 4: Kendwa Beach
Day 5: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 6: Dar es Salaam to Marangu
Day 7: Marangu to Arusha
Day 8: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 10: Ngorongoro to Arusha
Day 11: Arusha to Nairobi, Kenya
Day 12: Nairobi
Day 13: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 14: Lake Nakuru to Eldoret
Day 15: Eldoret to Kampala
Day 16: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 17: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 18: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 19-20: Lake Bunyonyi
Day 21: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
Day 22: Kampala to Jinja
Day 23 - 24: Jinja
Day 25: Jinja to Eldoret, Kenya
Day 26: Eldoret to Nairobi
- 23 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights twin-share bush-camping at Serengeti/Ngorongoro (equipment supplied).
- 25 Breakfasts, 19 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress ( Serengeti, 1 night, Ngorongoro Crater, 1 night)
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips, items of a personal nature
- Meals on Zanzibar (Lunch x4, Dinner x4)
- Meals in Nairobi (Lunch x1, Dinner x2)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 253 today.
- Earn US$ 168+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ocean to Gorillas Accommodated 26 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ocean to Gorillas Accommodated 26 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ocean to Gorillas Accommodated 26 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.