Mikumi National Park 2Days Safari from Dar es salaam
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3-99 yrs
- max group size 7
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3022
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Sunset Game drive
- Sunrise Game drive
Our 2 days Mikumi Safari is a short tour from Dar es Salaam that takes you to visit one of the most spectacular southern circuit National parks of Tanzania. The park hosts all kinds of animals as well as a variety of bird species and reptiles.
Accommodation is offered in the standard tented camp, which is located outside the park.
Day 1: Dar es salaam to Mikumi National Park
Day 2: Mikumi National Park to Dar es salaam
- All Park entrance fees
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Evening game drive and Morning game drive
- Drinking water
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography.
- Night Game drive
- Maasai Village Visit
- Please note that the government has stopped night safaris at the present. You will not participate in this activity even if it is mentioned on the itinerary and the 'Whats Included' section
- Soft drinks, alcoholic and other beverages
- Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry and etc
- Local/International flights
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?