- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Zanzibar, return ferry & accommodation
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in purposebuilt vehicles, game drives with resident guide*
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day 2-4: Zanzibar
Day 5: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 6: Dar es Salaam to Marangu
Day 7: Marangu to Arusha
Day 8: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 10: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 11: Arusha to Nairobi, Kenya
- 6 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 4 nights tourist class hotel
- 10 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 94 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Tanzania North 11 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 206 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Tanzania North 11 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Tanzania North 11 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.