- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Zanzibar
- Visit a Maasai village
- Visit Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
Make like Dora and get ready to explore the vast wilderness of Tanzania on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. Starting in Dar es Salaam, we’ll begin with a break on paradise island Zanzibar. Then: we’ll head past Mt Kilimanjaro to Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park. After checking out the sights in some of Africa's best wildlife game reserves, our adventure will end in Nairobi, Kenya. With hotel upgrades in Zanzibar, ferry crossings, loads of tasty meals and a cultural Maasai village walk included, this amazing safari is guaranteed to give you all the feels.
Day 1 : Dar es Salaam, Tanzania to Zanzibar
Day 2 : Zanzibar
Day 3 : Zanzibar
Day 4 : Zanzibar
Day 5 : Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 6 : Dar es Salaam to Marangu
Day 7 : Marangu to Arusha
Day 8 : Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 9 : Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 10 : Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 11 : Arusha to Nairobi, Kenya
- 10 nights in 2-person dome tents or twin-share accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Overland safari vehicle
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Dar Es Salaam and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Tanzania tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Tanzania tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Tanzania tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Tanzania tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.