- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Drive
- Boat Trip at Rufiji River
- Wilderness Walking Safari
The park is located to the south of Mikumi, and it covers roughly 6% of Tanzania’s total area, making it four times the size of the vast Serengeti. Nyerere Park is so popular among travelers due to the simple fact that it contains the highest concentration of big game left on earth – 28,000 elephants, 160,000 buffaloes, as many as 2,000 hippos, and numerous sable antelopes.
This is one of the reserves in Africa that will give you multiple opportunities to explore: a =4 by 4 Jeep safari, a pleasant walking safari with an armed ranger as well as a boat safari along the Rufiji River or in the lake located within the reserve.
Day 1: Dar es salaam to Selous Game Reserve
Day 2: Full day Game Drive at Selous Game Reserve
Day 3: Full day Boat Safari at Selous Game Reserve
Day 4: Selous Game Reserve to Dar es salaam
- All Park entrance fees
- 1 Full day Boat safari in Rufiji River and Lakes inside the park
- Walking safari
- Safari based vehicle 4x4 land Cruiser with pop up roof
- Full day game drive
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- One litter of mineral water per day per person
- Airport departure tax
- International flights
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.