- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Mikumi NP, Udzungwa Mountains, Ruaha NP & Selous GR
- Activities: game drives, evening/ night game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide)
While the Northern national parks attract most of the tourists, the ones located in the south revel in their relative anonymity, treating those who do make the effort of entering their borders to unparalleled scenes, incredible wildlife and outstanding safaris.
Our 9-day Tanzania Safari explores the well-known conservation areas in the more remote south of Tanzania. Visit unspoiled national parks like Mikumi, Udzungwa, Ruaha and the Selous Game Reserve with game viewing in safari vehicles, by air, on foot and by boat. In addition to the wildlife safari activities, there will be ample of time to meet the local Tanzanian people and get a lasting impression of African culture. A unique and unforgettable luxury African Safari through Tanzania's southern parks!
This remains perfect southern Tanzania safari plan and it's recommended for all those seeking a quiet time in the wilderness since southern circuit parks are not as populated as Northern ones.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania – Mikumi National Park, TZ
Day 2: Mikumi National Park, Tanzania
Day 3: Mikumi National Park, Tanzania – Udzungwa National Park
Day 4: Ruaha Valley and National Park, Tanzania
Day 5: Ruaha Valley and National Park, Tanzania
Day 6: Ruaha National Park, Tanzania – Selous Game Reserve, TZ
Day 7: At Selous Game Reserve, TZ
Day 8: Still At Selous Game Reserve, TZ
Day 9: Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Travel Insurance
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, visa fees, etc.)
- Save US$ 173+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested) Day 1-2:Angalia Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp located inside Mikumi NP (All meals included) Day 3:Udzungwa Falls Lodge Luxury lodge located inside Udzungwa Mountains (All meals included) Day 4-5:Ruaha River Lodge Luxury lodge located inside Ruaha NP (All meals included) Day 6-8:The Retreat Selous Luxury lodge located inside Selous GR (All meals included) Day 9:Sea Cliff Hotel Luxury hotel located in or near Dar es Salaam (All meals included)