- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit one of the largest faunal reserves in the world: Selous Game Reserve
- Sight elephants, black rhinoceroses, cheetahs, giraffes, hippopotamuses and crocodiles
- Enjoy varied vegetation zones, ranging from dense thickets to open wooded grassland
- Go on a boat safari on Rufiji River
On this 4 day safari to the Selous Game Reserve, departs from Dar es Salaam by vehicle and spends 3 nights at the Rufiji River Camp. It is a safari well worth doing if you find yourself in Dar es Salaam and have just a few days spare. This 4 Day Safari to Selous departs on request (subject to accommodation availability), and costing is based on the number of people.
Large numbers of elephants, black rhinoceroses, cheetahs, giraffes, hippopotamuses and crocodiles live in this immense sanctuary, which measures 50,000 km2 and is relatively undisturbed by human impact. The park has a variety of vegetation zones, ranging from dense thickets to open wooded grassland.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam to Selous Game Reserve
Day 2: On safari at Rufiji River Camp, Selous Game Reserve
Day 3: On safari at Rufiji River Camp, Selous Game Reserve
Day 4: Selous Game Reserve back to Dar es Salaam
- All park fees
- All meals
- Transport in a 4x4 Safari car with roof top open
- Professional safari guide
- Mineral drinking water
- Visa entry
- International/domestic flight
- Beverage drinks
- Laundry service
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.