- duration 22 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Zanzibar
- Visit Lake Malawi
- Visit MosioaTunya National Park (Victoria Falls)
- Visit Matobo National Park
Buckle up, explorers - it's adventure time. This once-in-a-lifetime safari from Dar es Salaam to Pretoria will see you travelling through some of Africa's most memorable and Instagram-worthy landscapes. Relax on idyllic Zanzibar, test the water in Lake Malawi, get a load of Victoria Falls and mingle with the wildlife in Kruger National Park. This action-soaked expedition is guaranteed to float your boat!
Day 1 : Dar es Salaam, Tanzania to Zanzibar
Day 2 : Zanzibar
Day 3 : Zanzibar
Day 4 : Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 5 : Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park
Day 6 : Mikumi National Park to Iringa
Day 7 : Iringa to Chitimba Beach
Day 8 : Chitimba Beach
Day 9 : Chitimba Beach to Kande Beach
Day 10 : Kande Beach
Day 11 : Kande Beach to Chipata, Zambia
Day 12 : Chipata to Lusaka
Day 13 : Lusaka to Livingstone
Day 14 : Livingstone
Day 15 : Livingstone
Day 16 : Livingstone
Day 17 : Livingstone to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 18 : Bulawayo
Day 19 : Bulawayo to Tshipise, South Africa
Day 20 : Tshipise to Hazyview
Day 21 : Hazyview
Day 22 : Hazyview to Pretoria
- 21 nights in 2-person dome tents or twin-share accommodation
- 21 Breakfasts
- 14 Lunches
- 14 Dinners
- Overland safari vehicle
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Dar es Salaam and from Pretoria are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 22 Day Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 102 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 03 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
22 Day Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 22 Day Zanzibar, Victoria Falls & Kruger tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.