- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy game drive in Selous Game Reserve, the largest game reserve in Africa
- Explore the wilderness of Selous by foot
- Go on a boat safari, see a variety of birds
Africa’s largest National Park is spread over an area of 50,000 square km and represents more than 5% of Tanzania's land surface. It is also one of the oldest reserves in the continent, with the founding date of 1896 AD. A biodiversity hotspot, the game reserve comprises the woodlands of Miombo (70%) as well as open grasslands, riverine forests, and acacia bushland.
Day 1: Dar es Slaam - Selous Game Reserve
Day 2: Early morning walking tour & boat safari - Dar es Slaam
- A driver Guide with COVID -19 free Certificate
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary (only vegetarian) and drinking water
- Transfer as per the itinerary, including Dar es Slaam pickup. The drop off point shall be Dar es slaam (you will have to make way to your hotel or the airport from the drop-off point)
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Park entrance fees
- Activities: 1 boat safari and game drives as per the itinerary
- Safari transport by a 4x4 vehicle (6 seats) with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy game viewing and photography
- Travel/flying doctors rescue services
- Airport/hotel drop off
- International/local flights and airport departure tax
- Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
- Optional activities as per the itinerary
- Items that are personal in nature
- Travel and baggage insurance
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.