- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sunset Game drive
- Sunrise Game drive
Our 2 days Mikumi Safari is a short tour from Dar es Salaam that takes you to visit one of the most spectacular southern circuit National parks of Tanzania. The park hosts all kinds of animals as well as a variety of birds species and reptiles.
Accommodation is offered in the standard tented camp which is located outside the park.
Day 1: Dar es salaam to Mikumi National Park
Day 2: Mikumi National Park to Dar es salaam
- All Park entrance fees
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Evening game drive and Morning game drive
- Drinking water
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography.
- Night Game drive
- Maasai Village Visit
- Please note that the government has stopped night safaris at the present. You will not participate in this activity even if it is mentioned on the itinerary and the 'Whats Included' section
- Soft drinks, alcoholic and other beverages
- Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry and etc
- Local/International flights
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.