Our 2 days Mikumi Safari is a short tour from Dar es Salaam that takes you to visit one of the most spectacular southern circuit National parks of Tanzania. The park hosts all kinds of animals as well as a variety of birds species and reptiles.
Accommodation is offered in standard / luxury lodges, luxury tented camp or budget camping sites.
Pick you at the hotel in Dar – Es – Salaam at 6:00 am and travel 283 kms to Mikumi National Park with lunch at the restaurant in Morogoro. After lunch proceed with a drive to the Park for evening game drive in the park.This is a home to the elephant, ;ion, wild dog, zebras, hyena, buffalo, wildebeest, eland, hartebeest, crocodile, lizard and more. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park.Dinner and overnight at Mikumi Wildlife Lodge (Luxury). After dinner, you will leave for night game drive which will start from 8:30 pm to 12:00 pm.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner.
Enjoy an early morning 4-hour game drive in the park and drive to the hotel for a hearty breakfast. After breakfast, leave the park and drive to Dar es Salaam with a lunch stop at the restaurant in Morogoro. Continue with a drive to the airport or to the hotel of your choice.
Meals Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- All Park entrance fees
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- 1 Night game drive
- Evening game drive and Morning game drive
- Drinking water
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography.
- Soft drinks, alcoholic and other beverages
- Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry and etc
- Local/International flights
- Personal and baggage insurance