- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ephesus One of the ancient world's most iconic and important archaeological sites
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Admire the hillside of white travertines and explore historic Hierapolis
- Aphrodisias Discover the lesser visited but amazingly wellpreserved GrecoRoman stadium
- Sardes Visit to the extraordinary site rarely featured on other tours and stay in a thermal spa hotel
Spend a week exploring some of Turkey's best Greco-Roman sites, including Ephesus and Aphrodisias, as well as relaxing at a thermal spa hotel in Salihli and amongst the olive groves on the banks of Lake Bafa. Pamukkale - Admire the hillside of white travertines terraces and explore historic Hierapolis Sardes - Discover this extraordinary ancient site that is rarely featured on other tours Turquoise Coast - Take a tranquil boat ride through the reeds to Caunos and swim at Iztuzu Beach
Day 1 : Join trip in Dalyan
Day 2 : River boat to Caunos and Iztuzu Beach
Day 3 : Drive to Lake Bafa via historic Stratonikeia and Milas
Day 4 : Visit to ancient Didyma and Priene en route to Selcuk
Day 5 : Visit to Ephesus and Birgi; overnight at a thermal spa hotel
Day 6 : Drive via Sardes and Buldan to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
Day 7 : Visit the Greco-Roman site of Aphrodisias en route to Kayakoy
Day 8 : Trip ends in Kayakoy
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night premium hotel
- 7 Breakfast, 2 Dinner
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Dalyan and from Kayakoy are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 41 today.
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.