- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the State Capital Building, Moon Towers & The Driscoll Hotel
- See the University of Texas
- Visit Congress St
- Walking Tour of the French Quarter with tasting of pralines & beignets
Looking for the ultimate southern road trip? Take a venture to the deep south for 15 days of mouthwatering eats, bright lights, breathtaking national parks and music filled late nights. This trip will see you shimmying around the sights and delights of New Orleans, Nashville, Memphis and Austin to name just a few, with the show stopping glamping in the smoky mountains to top it all off, all to the sultry sound of sweet southern jazz and twittering songbirds.
Day 1: Dallas-Fort Worth to Austin
Day 2: Austin
Day 3: Austin to San Antonio
Day 4: San Antonio to Houston
Day 5: Houston to New Orleans
Day 6: New Orleans
Day 7: New Orleans
Day 8: New Orleans to Memphis
Day 9: Memphis
Day 10: Memphis to Nashville
Day 11: Nashville
Day 12: Nashville
Day 13: Nashville to the Great Smoky Mountains via Lynchburg
Day 14: Great Smoky Mountains
Day 15: Great Smoky Mountains to Atlanta
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world. Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll help you avoid the tourist traps and show you the time of your life.
- Any international flights to Dallas and from Atlanta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Boot Scoot N Blues tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Boot Scoot N Blues tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Boot Scoot N Blues tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Boot Scoot N Blues tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.