Looking for available travel experts
Dahab Tours and Holidays 2018/2019
19 Trips in Dahab
- Explore the beautiful Sinai Desert.
- Trek to Nawamis stone tombs.
- Climb Mount Matamir for unparalleled views of the desert landscape.
- Discover the spectacular beauty of a Sinai canyon and lush green oasis on a camel safari.
- Ride a camel to the stunning White Canyon.
- Marvel at the dazzlingly bright sandstone and limestone canyon.
- Cross the arid landscape of the Ras Abu Gallum Protected Reserve.
- Snorkel and swim among hard and soft corals, see angel- and parrotfish, batfish, unicorns.
- Climb onto the back of a camel and experience the 'ships of the desert'.
- Travel through the night to the Mount Sinai and climb up the mountain at night.
- See a spectacular sunrise from Moses Mountain.
- Visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world..
- Take in the magnificent views of the beautiful Small Coloured Canyon.
- See the amazing White Canyon, the Mushroom Rock and the picturesque Ein Khudra Oasis.
- Enjoy Bedouin tea and lunch.
- Experience the thrill of riding a quad bike on desert trails.
- Take a journey through the beautiful Sinai Wadis and mountains.
- Choose where you want to bike to.
- Glide through the desert on this 4x4 adventure.
- Hike through a canyon with a local guide.
- Perfect your sandboarding skills on the dunes.
- Visit beautiful desert farms in Egypt.
- Learn local skills as you try your hand at farming.
- Dive into the Bedouin culture and get insights into desert agriculture.
- Visit the best places for snorkelling in Dahab: the Napoleon Reef and Moray Garden.
- Spend an amazing time snorkelling.
- Relax on a boat in Dahab!.
- Visit St.
- See the important religious and historical structures of the area.
- Enjoy shopping and lunch in Dahab.
From US$ 35 7 hours View Tour
- See the most breathtaking view of Dahab from the top of the hill in Wadi el Bida.
- Watch the magnificent sunset from the Blue Lagoon on this 2-hour-long camel safari.
- Snorkeling at the Ras Mohamed National Park.
- Explore more than 150 species of coral and 1000 species of fish.
- Have a traditional lunch at the beach camp.
- Explore the stunning Sinai Desert.
- Visit popular sites of Ancient Egypt.
- Camel rides in the desert.
- Enjoy scuba diving in one of the best diving destinations on the planet.
- 2 ocean dives which can also be credited to PADI Open Water Course.
- See exotic marine life such as seahorses, turtles, and more.
- Explore the holy cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a day tour from Dahab.
- Visit the Mount of Olives and go to the birthplace of Jesus.
- Drive through the Judean Mountains to the Dead Sea to float in the mineral rich waters.
- Visit the world's oldest Christian monastery.
- See the rich collection of icons and precious manuscripts housed here.
- Enjoy a full-day of snorkeling at the two best spots in Dahab.
- Visit the Canyon and the world famous Blue Hole.
From US$ 998 US$ 499 12 days View Tour
|Sep 29||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Egypt
Travelling to Egypt? Chat with a local travel specialist in Egypt who can help organize your trip.