- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stroll around the ancient town of Hoi An and see the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge
- Step back in time to discover the Chinese street and explore Hoi An's vibrant market
- Visit Phuc Thanh Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hoi An
We start our trip by strolling around the ancient town of Hoi An. We will see Chua Cau or Japanese Covered Bridge, considered the symbol of Hoi An and a fine example of Japanese architecture. Step back in time to discover the Chinese street with the stunning Phuc Kien Hall and Phung Hung, an old house typical of Hoi An architecture.
We then visit Hoi An's vibrant market and ancient port to explore the rhythm of local life and savor the true color, flavor and taste of the oriental.
Finally, we visit Phuc Thanh Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hoi An built in 1454 with Chinese bronze.
At the end of the tour, we will have dinner in a local restaurant with signature specialties of Hoi An: the Cao Lau noodles and White Rose dumpling.
Transfer back to the hotel around 8:00 p.m. End of services.
- The private English speaking guide
- 01 dinner at the local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Tips and personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the “Product Includes”section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.